- A slick polymer surface over the field and low traction wheels simulated the low traction effects of driving on the moon.
- Each robot towed a hexagonal trailer and scored by scoring balls into opposing teams' trailer.
- Robots must avoid being shot at during a 15-second autonomous period.
- We knew our biggest challenge was floor traction due to the playing surface being a slick ploymer wallboard. We planned and build accordingly for maximum maneuverability traction.
- Our other primary focus was on increasing accuracy for greater positioning and throwing.
FRC Orlando Regional
- Rank 28 with a record of 4-4-1